Empty bin extraction
Table of Contents
Use case #
Empty Bin Extraction mode allows Associates to remove empty bins from the ASRS. It can be used in the following use cases:
- Removal of unnecessary empty bins
- Bin model change
- Removal of a damaged bin.
- Associate activates Empty Bin Extraction mode.
- Robots start driving toward the workstation with empty bins. Incloud screen displays “Summoning robots” message.
- One or several robots arrive with empty bins at the workstation’s channel(s).
- Respective channel put-to-lights start glowing when robot arrives and is ready for bin extraction.
- Associate takes empty bin off the robot.
- Associate presses put-to-light button in the respective channel.
- Put-to-light is switched off for the channel.
- Empty robot drives away.
Exit workflow #
Associate has two ways to exit empty bin extration mode:
- Change mode