Table of Contents
Use case #
Consolidation mode facilitates consolidation of identical products that are scattered across miltiple bin cells. This process can be run during non-peak times in order to increase efficiency of later picking.
- Associate activates consolidation mode.
- Incloud shows a list of articles sorted by highest underutilized volume on top.
- Associate selects one or several articles from the list.
- Incloud selects which bins of each article to summon – the most underutilized are coming first.
- Robots bring two or more bins to the workstation with the requested product.
- Associates selects from which source cell to which target cell items will move.
- Put-to-light button glows on selected target channel.
- Associate moves full quantity from the source cell into the target cell and pushes put-to-light button to confirm.
- Associate taps on “Take bin away” button in the UI on the source channel when there is no more product items to consolidate.
- Associate taps on “Take bin away” button in the UI on the target channel when cells of the target bin are filled and cannot hold more of the product.
- Robot takes the bin away to the storage location.
- Robots continue to bring requested products until all cell with selected products were called at least once. Associate may exit from consolidation mode at any moment.
Exit workflow #
Associate has two ways to exit consolidation mode:
- Change mode